Three keynote sessions from industry luminaries. Two days of insightful forums, informative breakout sessions, hands-on demos, and network opportunities. One global community of GE customers, partners, industrial thought leaders, technology experts, and developers.
The countdown is on for this year’s Minds + Machines, happening October 25 – 26 in Moscone West, San Francisco.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS YEAR'S EVENT?
GE’s premier Industrial Internet event dedicated to software, innovation, and the most powerful digital outcomes, isn’t just an opportunity to learn from technology innovators tackling the biggest IIoT challenges.
It’s a way to empower your organization to become a leading Digital Industrial and better understand how to accelerate your own digital transformation journey.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM CURRENT, POWERED BY GE?
During the show, Current, powered by GE will unveil our new touchscreen Solution Explorer, which illustrates how hardware + edge technology enables software and apps to unleash efficiency and productivity.
We’ll invite guests in our Intelligent Environment booth to experience product demos and speak with our technical experts, who will showcase solutions for cities, retail, commercial office, and industrial environments.
Here’s a look at what we’ll be presenting in breakout (45 minutes) and lightning (15 minutes) speaking sessions:
- Digital Technology Meets the World’s Largest LED Installation: How Current by GE Is Helping JPMorgan Chase Unlock Value & Efficiency
- Edge to Cloud: Building the Infrastructure to Support Intelligent Environments
- The Workplace of the Future
- Intelligent Buildings: Driving Energy Efficiency & Improved Productivity
- The Future Is Now for Intelligent Cities
- LED to IoT: Your Path to Intelligent Environments
- Lighting and Energy Management Controls: Act on Your Data
- Digital Workorder Management Transformation: How to Modernize Your Industrial Facility Operations
- Controls & Edge Computing