As cities across the globe seek to make intelligent infrastructure a reality, some are finding the task daunting. How do you create the framework for an intelligent city? How do you ensure your software platforms are open enough to allow simple scalability without sacrificing security? Where should you even start?
During this webinar you’ll hear:
- Why now is the time to take a serious look at city-wide interconnectivity
- How using a secure, scalable and sustainable software platform is essential to long-term upgradability
- What you can learn from those who are actively implementing intelligent cities worldwide
- Jesse Berst, Chairman of the Smart Cities Council
- Austin Ashe, Global Product Manager, Intelligent Cities